Benefits of Catcher Roll-Downs
Open Air Bars, Restaurants, Events, Balconies & Lanais.
- Extend Your Seasons
- Reduce Cancelations
- Saves on Energy & Maintenance Costs
- Protect from Storms & Hurricanes
- Insurance Premium Reduction
- Reduce Downtime & Cancelations Due to Inclement Weather.
- Keeps Area Cool or Warm Depending on Time of Seasons.
- Area can be Heated or Cooled.
- Protects from Wind, Rain, Wind Blown Debris & Sand.
- Filters Incoming Sunlight & Reduces Solar Heat Gain as much as 82%.
- Keeps Area Cool or Warm Reducing Air Conditioning & Heating Costs.
- Keeps Area Clear of Rain, Dust & Debris, Reducing Maintenance
- Storm Tested & Approved Protection.
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL-11291-R4)
- Texas Dept. of Insurance Approved (SHU-136)
- Insurance Premium Reduction. (Check with Your Insurance Carrier)
- Withstands Hurricane Force Winds & Impact from Flying Debris.
- Highly Effective, Aesthetically Pleasing Protection.
- Protects the Building Envelope.
- Always in Place, Ready for Use All Day, Everyday.
- 5 Standard Screen Colors & 4 Powder Coated Aluminum Colors. (Optional Powder Coated Aluminum Colors Available)
- Easily Operated Manually or Electrically with Push of a Button.
- Can be Operated from Inside or Outside.
- Allows Natural Light to Illuminate Room.
- Offers Privacy from the Outside While Not Compromising Scenic View.
- Light-Weight Affordable Alternative to Aluminum Roll Down.
- Avoids Cave-Like Feeling Aluminum & Steel Shutters Produce.